10/4/08


Remember last time ang topic ko is this girl who I think I'm in love with? I forgot to tell something about our blooming relationship.. don't get me wrong hindi pa "kami"..friends pa lang kami. Anyway I forgot to add this piece of information... diba nasabi ko sa inyo how she makes me feel that I am love? Now I can finally say that I'm in love with her. Kaso there this one itsy bitsy problem... the girl I've been telling you is my... eerrr.. ahhh..uhmm... she's my textmate. I know your shocked at kahit ako shocked din.. pero what can I do? I've fallen madly in-love with her. She's kinda young for me... parang yung "May-December love affair" yun nga land may twist... kasi she's my text mate in short hindi pa kami nagkikita well aside sa mga pics sa friendster pero never pa kami nag kita in person. Nag kausap na kami sa phone 'cause she was worried sick about me dahil hindi daw ako nag rereply sa kanya. Nag panick daw sya and so she called me. Actually na-touch ako sa ginawa nyang iyon. Sa ginawa nyang iyon she finally convinced me that she really cares for me and our friendship. She's sweet(super), kinda makulit pero ayos lang yun,she's fun to be with, mabait,l and most of all she really understands me. Mahal na mahal ko siya and I swear hindi kami mag tatagal as text mates lang.. If your asking if she knew that I'm in love with her.. well yes she knows it and guess what? Ok lang daw sa kanya kasi daw nahuhulog na din sya sa akin.
I hope kahit sa ganitong way ko sya nakilala I hope mag flourish ang relationship namin... I am really in love with my text mate. Some of you would disagree sa akin pero I don't care kasi for me Love can flourish anywhere, whether textmate mo sya, pen-pal, chat mate ang mahalaga connected ang feelings nila sa isa't isa. I hope I'm not dreaming and if I am PLEASE don't wake me up... What matters to me is that wag mag "message sending failed"(ma busted)ako sa kanya. Ayokong mag "check operator"(matapos) ang "texting"(relationship) namin.


I am truly in love with my TEXT MATE!!!!

0 comments

 


Blogger Template By LawnyDesignz