10/4/08


As I was sitting by my window earlier watching the rain pours it's tears on the ground. Soon I found myself thinking about her. I really don't know why I'm so drawn to her. Maybe because she's the first person that showed some kindness to me, the first person that really understands me even though I don't really understand myself, she's the first person that loved me even though I'm not perfect.

I really don't understand how on Earth did she find me interesting. Siguro dahil sa mga past experiences ko sa buhay. I hate to admit it but I think I'm falling for her, I know it's weird kasi bago palang kaming mag kaibigan and were only at the "getting-to-know" stage pa lang. Pero for me sya ang nagiging source ng strength ko pag nanghihina ako, siya ang kaisa-isang taong nag paparamdam sa akin na somehow importante ako, siya ang nag bibigay ng saya sa malungkot na buhay ko. Maybe I am really in love with her?
Whatever it is I hope our relationship will last. Ngayon lang ako nain-love ng ganitong katindi. Hindi ako makapag focus sa lahat ng ginagawa ko dahil sya ang laman ng utak, madalas I have those butterflies in my tummy whenever I talk to her, and before I go to bed at night siya ang laman ng prayers ko and in the morning siya kaagad ang iniisip ko. Bakit ako nagkaka ganito? I don't to lose this feeling.. but above all else I don't want to lose her... the only source ng happiness ko...


*for my baby

1 comment

Hi Krisna, ngayon ko lang po nabasa 'tong entry na'to..

May 27, 2009 at 4:16 PM
 


Blogger Template By LawnyDesignz