8/29/08


Lately I've been asking myself why do they (my friends) always ask my help whenever they got problems. Whether it maybe as big as the titanic or as small as Stuart Little they always run to me with their baggage full of problems. Don't get me wrong. I like helping them in anyway I can but "why me?". Why me? I'm not even a trained psychologist...I'm just a friend...their "kuya". (by the way kuya is the tagalog word for big brother) I'm so blessed 'cause I have some of the most wonderful friend here in our place. They are my strength, my source of happiness and my lifesavers. Without them I don't think I would be here writing this journals. Although sometimes I can't help it but to feel alone whenever they are not here with me. Whenever I have problems I am left alone most of the time trying to figure out how to solve it on my own....I hate being alone...

0 comments

 


Blogger Template By LawnyDesignz