5/28/09


Darkness, tears and pain;.

There, the three things I was well aware of when you said that one painful word... "goodbye."


Tears... I felt the sudden dryness in my throat. My vision begun to blurred as I slowly bowed my head. "goodbye" was the only thing on my mind now. I didn't even bother listening to your pathetic excuse.
Since the begging I had always known it was her. Yet I forced myself blindly. I was blinded by my love for you. I was hoping... believing that... I was the one you would choose...

I made myself believe to the point that I let my guard down for you to see the real me. The real person that I was. I showed it... only to you. You made me believe and live in a dreamland you had created... with all your promises. Do you even know how happy I was whenever you made a promise? Yet now... not one of them come true.

I had loved you far too much to realize the difference between of dreams and reality and it really hurts when reality itself slapped my face.


Pain. I slowly turned my back away from you; away from all the memories. You had given me far too much pain to bear. You know, I already blamed everyone I knew. You, Him and I; I even blamed my friends for not saving me from you,. I blamed everyone, yet the pain still burned inside me.

Anger and pain rolled into one. What had I done to deserve this? Why? WHY! I ran home like a frightened child. I didn't know whom to trust anymore. Am I really unworthy for you?
I compared myself to him. He could sing, dance and act a smart guy and everyone's favorite. BAMM!!! I punched my fist againts the wall Crying like I'd never be okay again... I had realized that.... I AM UNWORTHY.

Darkness. It was pitch black. My hope and my everything was slowly slipping away from me. I really don't know what to do anymore. I hated my life Had I never done anything good? Iwas tired. I was exhausted. I wanted to die. I just fell in love and this was all I got broken, lonely and cold....


*picture ni Heidi yan... (kaibigan ko) ganda noh? hahahaha
ito ang FS niya HEIDI NICOLE

PAHABOL: hahaha may blog na din sa wakas si gf.... visit niyo naman oh... visit mo si gerlpren ko

12 comments:

© Gello - kun` said...

bro penge ng email nyan. di ma add e. AYOS na! :)

May 28, 2009 at 8:22 PM
saul krisna said...

@ gello?

email nino? ni heidi? ah di ko alam eh ask ko na lang... number gusto mo?

May 28, 2009 at 8:45 PM
Hari ng sablay said...

ako gusto ng no. haha

mganda nga...*ahem*ahem* la lang,,,

May 28, 2009 at 8:53 PM
© Gello - kun` said...

sige bro, PM me ym. haha.

aktibistang_pirata

May 28, 2009 at 8:56 PM
saul krisna said...

@ hari ng tambay este sablay pala

hahaha nag paparamdam ka ba bro? hahaha

May 28, 2009 at 9:46 PM
Kosa said...

hello hello!
di ko alam kung saan ako magkokomento parekoy..lols

duguan ako..
nag-i-ingles ka na pala.
yun lang..
hahahaha

pa-tumbling nga!

May 29, 2009 at 7:36 AM
eMPi said...

hmmm ikaw sumulat nito? ganda ah... ang lalim ng pinaghugutan... hmmm... add ko si gelpren mo... dumaan lang ako mabilisan lang.... hehehe!

ingat bro!

May 29, 2009 at 7:44 AM
saul krisna said...

@ kosa

ADIK KA TALAGA!!!! hahahaha marunong naman talaga ako mag english ah.... hahahaha pero di kasing galing mo... hahahaha

@ marco

hahaha dati kong entry yan sa diary ko nung emo pa si ako

May 29, 2009 at 10:34 AM
2ngaw said...

Aba!!!parang advertisement lang ano lolzz

May 29, 2009 at 2:40 PM
Deth said...

aba, aba...emong-emo nga ah...
hehehe,galing naman nito:D nosebleed

May 29, 2009 at 3:28 PM
saul krisna said...

@ brod LORD

hahahaha wala daw friend kasi si heidi... actually walang bf ata... hahahahaha nag hahanap dito sa blogsphere ng bf... hahahaha

@ ate DETH

nosebleed ka jan!!! natuyo utak ko jan... lahat ng natutunan ko na english nung college ako nilagay ko jan... hahahahaha

May 29, 2009 at 9:07 PM

kuya saul, pa-emo huh. pero maganda yung ginawa mo, in the sense na nakakalungkot din. :(

by the way.... hindi ko masyado makita yung mukha nung friend mo. :)

May 29, 2009 at 10:03 PM
 


Blogger Template By LawnyDesignz